ads
Friday, December 19, 2025
Show HN: Linggen – A local-first memory layer for your AI (Cursor, Zed, Claude) https://ift.tt/zterwRS
Show HN: Linggen – A local-first memory layer for your AI (Cursor, Zed, Claude) Hi HN, Working with multiple projects, I got tired of re-explaining our complex multi-node system to LLMs. Documentation helped, but plain text is hard to search without indexing and doesn't work across projects. I built Linggen to solve this. *My Workflow:* I use the Linggen VS Code extension to "init my day." It calls the Linggen MCP to load memory instantly. *Linggen indexes all my docs like it’s remembering them—it is awesome.* One click loads the full architectural context, removing the "cold start" problem. *The Tech:* - *Local-First:* Rust + LanceDB. Code and embeddings stay on your machine. No accounts required. - *Team Memory:* Index knowledge so teammates' LLMs get context automatically. - *Visual Map:* See file dependencies and refactor "blast radius." - *MCP-Native:* Supports Cursor, Zed, and Claude Desktop. Linggen saves me hours. I’d love to hear how you manage complex system context! Repo: https://ift.tt/nmTZMku Website: https://linggen.dev https://ift.tt/nmTZMku December 20, 2025 at 12:54AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment